ADDITIONAL STATE PRIVACY LAWS
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “covered information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Covered information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number,
Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online. We do not engage in such activity;
however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased services from or performed services for us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential
future sales under Nevada law by emailing us at [email protected] Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity
of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
California ResidentsEffective: January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California Civil Code Sections 1798.100-1798.199 (“CCPA”) and other applicable California state privacy laws. Beginning January 1, 2020, the CCPA gives you certain rights with respect to
the processing of your personal data (known as “personal information”, as described in under the CCPA).
Consumer Rights under CCPA
- Right to Request Disclosure of Personal Information Collected. A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects a consumer's personal information disclose to that consumer the categories and specific pieces of personal information the business has collected. (CCPA 1798.100(a), 1798.110(c)(5)
- Right to Request Deletion. A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer. (CCPA 1798.105(a))
- Right to Request Disclosure of Personal Information Collected, Sources, Purposes for Collection or Sale and Third Parties with whom Shared. A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:(CCPA 1798.110(a)-(b) and 1798.130(a)(3))
- The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer in the preceding 12 months.
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- Right to Request Disclosure of Personal Information Collected, Sold and Disclosed and Third Parties to whom Sold. A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer's personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:(CCPA 1798.115(a)-(b) and 1798.130(a)(4))
- The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
- The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer in the preceding 12 months and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold in the preceding 12 months, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the
personal information was sold.
- The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months.
- Right of Non-Discrimination. A business shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer's rights under this title, including, but not limited to, by:(CCPA 1798.125(a))
- Denying goods or services to the consumer.
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to the consumer.
- Suggesting that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that to protect your information and the integrity of our Service, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
Contact for more information.